Unfortunately it is not yet possible to import a workout into the Wahoo app directly. For the time being, Wahoo made this import functionality available to only a few outside platforms. But there is an easy workaround for this and if you follow the directions in the e-mail you should have no problem importing your workout into your Wahoo unit.
We have asked Wahoo for better integration and they are working to allow platforms like JOIN to connect directly to their platform. But for the moment we have to wait for that to be realized. We will of course let you know as soon as there is progress on this front.
As an alternative, you could use our TrainingPeaks integration. If you have a FREE TP account, you can synchronize the workouts to your Wahoo device, so that your Wahoo can count down the intervals for you while you are training.
It works like this:
- Create a TP account (the free version)
- Link your TP account with your Wahoo account
- Push the export button in your JOIN workout and select TrainingPeaks, the workout will sync to your TP calendar.
- TrainingPeaks will sync your workout automatically to Wahoo.
Setting up your Training Zones on your ELEMNT Device
Check that the Training Zones on your ELEMNT device match your TrainingPeaks settings.
NB ensure your FTP is the same on all platforms.
In the ELEMNT Companion app:
- Go to Profile and scroll down to Power to set your FTP and Training Zones.
- Scroll to Heart Rate Zones to set the right Heart Rate Threshold and Training Zones.
- Do not auto-calculate. Instead, manually enter your Training Zones to reflect those in your TrainingPeaks account.