At this time, it is not currently possible to directly import a workout into the Wahoo app. Wahoo has only made this import functionality available to a few select platforms. However, there is a workaround for this issue. Please follow the instructions in the email you received to import your workout into your Wahoo unit.
We have requested better integration with Wahoo and they are working on allowing platforms like JOIN to connect directly to their platform. We will let you know as soon as there is progress on this front.
In the meantime, you can use our TrainingPeaks integration as an alternative. If you have a free TrainingPeaks account, you can sync your workouts to your Wahoo device so that it can count down the intervals for you during your training. Here's how it works:
- Create a TrainingPeaks account (the free version is sufficient).
- Link your TrainingPeaks account with your Wahoo account.
- Click the export button in your JOIN workout and select TrainingPeaks. The workout will sync to your TrainingPeaks calendar.
- TrainingPeaks will automatically sync your workout to your Wahoo device.
To ensure that your training zones are correctly set on your ELEMNT device, follow these steps:
- Go to Profile in the ELEMNT Companion app and scroll down to Power. Set your FTP and training zones here.
- Scroll to Heart Rate Zones to set the correct heart rate threshold and training zones.
- Manually enter your training zones to match those in your TrainingPeaks account, rather than using the auto-calculate feature.
Make sure that your FTP is the same on all platforms to ensure the accuracy of your training plan. For more information, visit this link: https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001167492-Wahoo-Elemnt-and-Elemnt-Bolt-Planned-workout-sync.