Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to directly import training into the Zwift app. This is only possible with the intervention of a computer. If you follow the directions in the email you should have no problem importing your workout.
Unfortunately, our hands are tied at the moment as Zwift doesn't offer this for 3rd parties either. We would of course also have liked to offer a faster/easier way to our users. Once we have this capability we will integrate it immediately.
Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Create a free TrainingPeaks account.
- Connect your TrainingPeaks account with Zwift by visiting my.zwift.com/profile/connections and navigating to the TrainingPeaks section.
- Click "connect" and enter your TrainingPeaks username and password.
Once connected, your completed workouts will sync to your TrainingPeaks account. Additionally, any structured workouts based on power for cycling or distance/pace for running planned in your TrainingPeaks calendar will be available in Zwift. You'll also have a TrainingPeaks kit for your Zwift avatar.
To use JOIN workouts in Zwift:
- Export your JOIN workout and select TrainingPeaks.
- The workout will sync to your TrainingPeaks calendar.
- TrainingPeaks will then sync the workout to Zwift, making it available under TrainingPeaks in Zwift.