The JOIN app provides multiple links with other fitness and cycling apps.
1. You can export workouts with the following formats:
- Zwift (.zwo file)
- Garmin (based on heart rate)
- Garmin (based on power)
- Wahoo (.fit file based on power)
- Wahoo (.fit file based on heart rate)
- Saved as an image
For Zwift and Wahoo you will receive the file in an e-mail, with the instructions how to put it on your device. (Note that there is no direct integration just yet; you will need to move the file manually to your device)
2. You can import routes in order to create your own rides from Garmin Connect and Strava. You can also import .gpx files.
3. You can export export routes/rides as a .gpx file, to share a route you have created.
4. You can upload activities to so that they are included and analyzed for your JOIN training plan.
For now, we only have an integration with Strava for this. If you connect your Strava account with JOIN every new activity in Strava will also upload to JOIN automatically. This makes it really easy to provide feedback and add activities to your training plan.